Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again...

I know.  I know.  If anyone even reads this blog anymore, I'm sure you're all tired reading about how "this time" I'm really going to change my life.  "This time" I'm going to stick to a diet and exercise plan.  "This time" I'm going to make that lifestyle change.  Well, you aren't alone.  I'm sick of writing it!

I did make it back to the gym last week, last Monday as a matter of fact.  I worked out for one and a half hours and between the general "overdoing it" that most people get when they have managed to escape the gym's punishment for awhile and the Fibromylagia and probable Rheumatoid Arthritis that I have, pain took on a whole new meaning.  I think I'm just now starting to walk fully upright again.

So, needless to say, I WAY OVERDID IT! And my eating has been horrible.

So, I come before you mighty blog readers, to confess my sins and ask you for your continued encouragement.

I think I've found a gym buddy (um..Damita..you still down for some working out after work??? ha-ha!) and as the time we want to begin our home study for the adoption grows closer, my motivation is getting better.

I need to see some changes to keep myself going and the only way I'm going to see any changes is to keep myself going so do you see my Circle of Frustration??

So, please keep sending your comments of encouragement and I promise, this is the LAST time I will get your hopes up about "really doing it this time" only to come back several weeks later and say, "yeah, THIS time I REALLY mean it!"

Okay.  I'm hitting the gym tomorrow.  Bible study at church tomorrow night (if I can walk that is) and then when I'm going to go to bed and wake up and do it all over again.

I have to make a commitment to myself and not just a single commitment.  I need to recommit myself to this journey, to this cause, to success, and realized dreams daily if I'm going to be successful.

So, in honor to the beautiful new black sandals I bought two months ago that my fat feet still won't fit is, I will make sure that before it's time to put them away until next Spring, I will post pictures showing you that The Shoe DOES Fit!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations