Okay. I have my official starting weight for Operation Living for Baby D and Homestudy Readiness.
Now, I'm off to clean all of the processed, unhealthy, fattening, murderous foods out of my house.
Then to the store for lots of fruits, veggies, and lean protein.
I can do this.
I must do this.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Day 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















You CAN do this! You WILL do this! And you will have a huge cheering section right behind you!
ReplyDeleteI know you have no idea who I am but I came across your blog when I googled "custom blog designs" and I saw your blog on the blog designers site. Please don't give up on your journey. I can 100% relate to what you are going through. I myself am a morbidly obese woman but I had the opportunity to have the lap band surgery May 21, 2009. I've lost about 50lbs (it should be ALOT more but I'm lazy and don't like to exercise) and even with having this surgery, its not an easy thing to do. Its hard. It is something I will struggle with my entire life. I was infertile for 2 years after a miscarriage but am the very proud Mom of my beautiful daughter, Preslei. Here's my blog: www.presleipaige.blogspot.com and start at the very beginning. Please keep the faith and know there are people out here pulling for you!
ReplyDelete