Sunday, December 27, 2009

News Tickler...

Day one:

I'm pretty sure I just ate Cheerios for the first time since I was a toddler in a highchair. But I had a 275 calorie breakfast between cereal, milk, and slight sprinkle of sugar (hey...I can't go from fab to bland overnight) and I must say: you get a lot more cereal per serving if you eat Cheerios than any other cereal.

Then, I worked to unload what my brother calls an easy .4 pounds then I weighed myself.

Starting weight: 331.0

Yep. A whole six pounds higher than when I weighed myself at the beginning of the month. But it is what it is and what else do I have to do other than accept it and move on?

So, my first goal is to get down to 296. My new health plex offers massages. A thirty minute massage is $35 so I gave myself the goal of a dollar a pound. So, once I reach that first 35 pounds down, or 296 pounds, I will get a 30 minute massage. An hour massage is $50, so you know what my 50 pounds down goal will be!

Now. Off to enjoy the rest of my day. Lots to do. Lots to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations