Sunday, May 2, 2010

Total Allison Makeover

I haven't been be here lately.  Have you missed me?  Well, I'm baaack!

The past week was overly stressful for me.  Work was a lot crazy, drove a lot, had a lot on my plate and I desperately needed this weekend.  The next couple weeks are going to be even busier as I'll be out of town for conferences/trainings during each of the next two weeks.  Eating on the road will be difficult but:  I GOT THIS!

Yesterday, my husband, father, and I (more Jeff and Dad than I) worked outside to make some improvements to our home for when we start the Home Study process. Today we're working inside. 

Today, is a new day.  What good will it do to put all of the work and effort into making our home beautiful if I don't put the work and effort into making myself beautiful? 

I've noticed the past two days, the more I move the less I hurt.  I expected to crawl into bed last night and cry myself to sleep just as I do almost every night from the vast amount of pain I have at the end of every single day.  I didn't.  In fact, when I went to bed, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being almost no pain and 10 being SHOOT. ME. NOW.) I was about a 1.5 to 2.  Most nights when I just go to work and come home and do nothing I'm an 11 or 12.

So, today I started with a great breakfast of 1 cup of Cheerios and 1/2 cup of milk and 16 oz of ice water.  Calorie total:  145.  My caloric goal for each day is 1500 at this point.

I haven't weighed myself today.  I'll do that here in a minute.  After my last post I said I would check in and let you know my updated weight since my goal is 75 by 35.  I don't remember what my weight was then but I'll know what it is this morning and then I begin my journey.

So, off to get weighed, dressed, and busy cleaning house which will be the workout of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations