I can tell small differences/changes in my body. However, I still can't seem to get back into the grove of the "plan." I won't recount all the things I've eaten that I shouldn't have.
What is wrong with? I've been on vacation from work all this week and could have been to the gym, really stuck to my plan but instead, I've often slept until noon, and not eaten near what I'm supposed to eat in a day. If I had 800 calories yesterday I'd be surprised.
I just don't have much appetite. I'm dealing with my intese fear of failing. I'm starting to notices changes in my body and I'm freaking out.
WHY AM I SO AFRAID OF BEING THINNER????
That's what it boils down to. I'm scared and I don't know why.
I go to be weighed and measured tomorrow. I don't know what to expect. Last week I thought for sure I would have gained but this week, I have no idea.
I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Sigh.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















I have been afraid of being thin my whole. My weight has been my barrier so that I don't have to let anyone too close. I am with you on this journey! You can do it!
ReplyDelete