Thursday, August 26, 2010

Glutton Fest 2010 is OVER!

As I'm embarking on my journey to a NEW ME tomorrow, we had one last glutton fest.  I'm not glorifying it all.  Just trying to inject some humor.


This is supposed to be my "mug shot" but I look more like "Corkie wanna a pizza?"



I heart Pepsi




Nice Pepsi



I only ate 1..believe it or not!!



I like just a little pizza with my pepperoni

I only ate 2 pieces of pizza, 1 breadstick, and 1 glass of Pepsi



Doesn't it look sad??



The rest is all Jeff's.

Here are my BEFORE pictures:


Front...


Left Side (and Naomi's butt)


Baby Got Back



right side

And Finally, bet you can't guess what this is supposed to be...


Why it's I'm a little Tea Pot short and stout...

Okay..now I'm 9 minutes late for Project Runway.  Tomorrow, I'll post my meals for the day but for now..it's off to Make It Work!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations