Official starting weight 323.6. 0.2 pounds higher than Sunday when I weighed myself; however, I wasn't wearing clothes Sunday and I was today (and everyone in the office was thankful.)
I didn't get a look at all my inches but the ones I remember:
Neck: 19"
Chest: 59"
Waist: 65"
Hips: 66"
Calf: 19" (and she said I had skinny little legs. I think she was trying to make me feel better. I do not call a calf the same circumference as my neck skinny, but whatev.)
I am to eat no less and no more than six times a day. And I must drink no less than 100 ounces of water a day.
My menus are all planned out for me, and I have a list of exchanges that I can make based on the glycemic index.
It's going to be a MAJOR adjustment but I'll do it.
Oh and I'm required to walk for 12 minutes five days a week to start out.
So, stay tuned. More, including pictures, at 11!! :)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
On Your Mark! Ready! Set! Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















I just read this post & the one before it. I definitely think your goal for your next dr's visit is very possible! :) Plus, it's not a bad thing that you can't do weights right now, bc I've heard cardio is even better to help lose the weight. Then you can add in weights later to help tone any loose skin, etc.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you saw the nutritionist & you have my support as you start this journey. Start every day with prayer and ask God to give you strength and self-control. I can't wait to see your results. Especially if you lost 5lbs & 10 in after only 2 days last time!!! How exciting!
Here with you every step of the way babe!!
ReplyDelete<3 yah
Are you going to post your menu plan? I'm curious to see what it looks like. Most menu plans don't take food allergies into consideration. Every time I see a dietician or nutritionist, they put fish on the menu and insist that I eat it. I'm allergic to fish.
ReplyDeleteYou can do this! Call me if you need a shoulder to help you get through a day!