Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Extra Weight

Someday, I'd like to accomplish more than just losing pounds from my ass. Someday I'd like to be able to say exactly what needs to be said at the exact minute it needs to be said.

Friends and family might be surprised at how much I censor myself, even though I'm infamous for speaking my mind, opening mouth and inserting foot, and hurting people's feelings (mostly unintentionally) by speaking first and thinking later. But honestly, there are a lot of times when I honestly just wish that I could say what was really on my heart.

But, I don't. I just keep my mouth shut and then piss and moan to anyone who will listen.

But one day, don't be surprised if I haul off and give a big F to U. Because as I get stronger, the more I'm going to quit letting people kick my emotional ass.

2 comments:

  1. That is how I feel. I would love to let a few people have it some time but then I know I'd feel bad about it later like I do if I ever let myself go.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations