Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The WTF files....

Okay. This is a wee bit off topic; however, I just can't pass up the opportunity to write about my latest: WTF? Files.

Trash the dress.

WTF?

For those of you "normal" people, I'll explain what this is: it's when a bride, AFTER her wedding of course, does really stupid things while wearing her wedding dress, essentially trashing it.

Let me explain this a little better:

Girl pays (or her parents pay) mucho bucks for a wedding gown.
Girl guards secrecy of the gown making sure no one sees it and hides it as well, if not better, than those thugs who hid Hoffa.
Girl wears gown on wedding day having never looked so pretty in her life.
Girl gets tons of photos in this gown.
Girl watches as groom has a single Denzel-Washington-In-Glory tear running down his face after seeing her for the first time in this *a-freakin'-mazing gown.
Everyone tells Girl how beautiful she is in her gown.
Girl swirls around during her reception showing everyone every little hand sown pearl and sequin.
Girl ends day still feeling like Cinderella.

The next day....(or shortly there after):

Girl gets wild hair up her arse to wear dress to do one of the following:

run into the ocean up to her neck
roll around in the grass
squash grapes
have a rotten tomato fight
play paintball
play tackle football...in the mud
or any other remarkably stupid and dirty activity thus:

TRASHING THE DRESS.

W....T....F....???

Are you stupid, girl?

I just don't understand it. Can someone explain it to me? I fear I may be to, um, logical, intelligent, or otherwise sane to understand/comprehend this phenomenon.

Trash the dress.

You're out of your ever lovin' mind...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations