Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Droppin' Dime Bags Like They's Hot...

Okay..so I have never had a "dime bag" but I lost one. No. No no no.....I didn't lose any MaryJ (never even seen the stuff in my life...swear to God..)but I did drop a dime bag like it was HOT! I guess that's what Snoop is telling me when we work out together. I mean the man keeps telling me to "drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot..." and when I was working out the other day I said, "Yo, Snoop, drop what, beyotchizzle?" Apparently he meant POUNDS. He also talks about a "fine dime brizzle" so....I just did what he told me. What??? Word!

For those of you ethnically challenged out there reading this here Blookizzle (sorry.....) what I'm trying to tell ya'll is

I'VE LOST 10 POUNDS!!!!!!!

I had been having a horrible, awful, no good for nothing day. I barely slept last night fighting a migraine, unable to get to work due to a mix of feeling too sick and the horrible snowy roads, unable to sleep due to my work cell ringing off the hook, I spent most of the day in a "I totally suck" mode.

That is until my extra special friend Damita hit me up on IM. She started off telling me she's been reading this masterpiece, uh, this thing and she told me I'm her hero. It made me cry. I finally let go of the tears I'd been fighting most of the night and all day because I just felt like a big steaming pile of poo.

She really listened to me and cheered me up like only she can and I began to realize that I should quit feeling like the biggest turd on the face of the Earth. I mean, if I am the Biggest Turd on the face of the Earth then what would Rush Limbaugh or Bill O or Ruppert Murdock be? That list right there means I'm at least fourth on the World's Biggest Turd List.

So, I started to feel better. Then my husband made my sick, hungry behind dinner. I was so hungry and still semi-depressed that I ate 2 small boneless pork chops, 2 helpings (I can't save servings because it was probably like 18 actual servings...) of Bob Evans premade mashed potatoes.

Then after all the heavy foods kind of made me feel even sicker so I went upstairs to shower and I thought...let's just put a cherry on this sucky day and stepped on the scale. Right there in front of me the digital display read....3....2.....1

BOOYA!!!!!!

It was like Dick Clark on New Year's Eve. So.. 146 pounds to go. BUT I've reached my first goal. 10 pounds down I said I was going to get myself new candles/tarts. But since they came so fast and my beautiful sister-in-law and my, uh, brother ; ) gave me a lot of tarts over the holidays and my BFF Ginger bought me some good candles for my birthday, I guess I don't really need any new ones for awhile.

So, that means I have to think of a whole new reward and since I've been working with someone to redesign this here Blook, I think I shall make that my reward. I mean I was going to do it anyway but now it seems even more special.

So, coming soon, a new look. You'll have to check back often. Haha!

PS Sorry about the studdering Mixpod music. I have no idea what is up with that. Anyone have one on their sites? Does it peter out on you too???

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Allison. You might've even lost more...you should weigh yourself once a week, in the morning...right after you get out of bed, and uh...drop a deuce or two! ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations